Friday 30 March 2012

Wow! 236 days of HEAVY rainfall


When I read about the rainfall in the papers, I got scared for Lagos, my family and loved ones because last year so many people lost their lives and properties due to the heavy flooding that occurred in the State. And this year God has decided to bless us with 236 days of Heavvyy rainfall. Experts have predicted it that the rainfall will commence on March 22 and end November 10, and I believe we've started seeing the signs.
I believe the government is working towards it to make sure that we have a 'floodless' Lagos dis time around buh let's also take caution ourselves as we can't leave the government to do everything. Pleaseee clear your blocked drainage to ensure free flow of water and let's try not to be out in the rain when it's really 'heavy' Love u guyz. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment